MecSoft released RhinoCAM 2016, their newest version of MecSoft’s integrated CAM solution for Rhino 5 for Windows.
RhinoCAM 2016 includes four CAM modules: RhinoCAM-MILL, RhinoCAM-TURN, RhinoCAM-NEST, and RhinoCAM-ART. Each are integrated inside Rhino 5 for Windows and can be bought and licensed independent of each other. All CAM modules are significantly enhanced and improved in this 2016 release to provide a powerful and complete manufacturing platform.
Some of the newly introduced features are:
- Enhancements to 2 Axis, 3 Axis, and 4 Axis Milling as well as Turning toolpath methods
- Enhancements to Cut Material Simulation, Tooling, and Feeds/Speeds
- Enhancements to Knowledge Bases for the automation of programming tasks
- Utilities for cabinet makers to help in programming toolpaths for cabinet manufacturing
- Enhancements to the RhinoCAM-NEST module
“RhinoCAM 2016 improves upon a CAM product that consistently exceeds expectations of our users. With an emphasis on automation of programming tasks in this release, along with our continued focus on improving our toolpath generation methods, we are proud to release this product to our customers.” – Joe Anand, President and CEO of MecSoft Corporation