Release highlights include:
- New G-code editor module for previewing and editing G-code files
- New Profile-Nesting module for nesting profile tool paths
- New Mill-Turn module for C axis mill programming on a lathe
- Fixtures – Ability to define fixtures in all CAM tool paths
- Many features and feature improvements in 2 ½, 3, 4 & 5 axis machining
- Simulation – Taper tool holder collision as well as fixture collision detection
- Other productivity and user interface enhancements For more information, see What’s New in RhinoCAM 2020.
You can request free demo software downloads of RhinoCAM.