Alejandro Zapata is an Authorized Rhino Trainer (ART), and a self-taught 3D artist. He has published his book, Mastering Surfacing in Rhino and it’s aimed for anyone who wants to improve their surfacing skills and achieve curvature continuity surfaces without plugins and expensive CAD software. It’s a detailed step by step exercise to model a car and includes detailed illustrated explanations to why we use commands in certain cases starting from a blueprint.
The key features are:
- The input is a simple blueprint and reference photos.
- Step by step explanation of the entire modeling process.
- 1200+ pages full of the illustrated workflow.
- More than 110 tools to learn.
- Explanation of key tools including surface analysis.
- Icons of all tools used in this book arranged in order of application.
- Master surface modeling.
- A final model like shown in the video below.
If you would like to purchase or learn more from the book, visit this link.
What is a RhinoFabStudio? A RhinoFabStudio™ (fabrication studio) is a small-scale digital workshop, certified by McNeel, with an array of Rhino and Rhino compatible software and computer controlled tools and training. These tools cover the various leading-edge industrial methods and materials needed to design, analyze, and fabricate almost anything.