Looking for an expert's help (Paid) to fix our AppServer and GH script

Hi,

We are seeking an expert/developer’s help to run our end to end process of integration of Application Server (NodeJS) and Grasshopper and Rhino 7.
We are running our infra on AWS cloud with 8GB RAM and all servers are on one machine.
Our AppServer successfully handles to and fro communication with the sample GH scripts but not with the one we created.
We are pretty sure it’s a thing of few hours for an expert engineer who knows or have been part of AppServer team.

It will be a paid help so all will be covered and discussed. Drop me a message in comments so we can setup a call anytime soon.

Regards,
Fahad

Hello Mr. Fahad ,

I have reviewed your requirement of an expert/developer’s help to run our end to end process of integration of Application Server (NodeJS) and Grasshopper and Rhino 7.

I can assist you in your recent project , we are very much capable of developing Application Server (Node js) from last 15+ years in CIS with 5+ years experienced as expert developers in various domains and technologies of IT Services . Please let us know are you still looking for assistance so that we can share you our recent experiences with relevant projects .

To move forward, we propose scheduling a consultation to discuss your project . Please let us know your availability, and we will arrange a meeting or call at your convenience.

We look forward to the opportunity to work with you and make your project a success .Your response is awaited .

Warm regards,
Maria J
Business Development
Skype - live:.cid.e0656fece75456e

The team at ShapeDiver is happy to help with any cloud setup involving Rhino and Grasshopper. We have extended experience deploying and running such applications, including AWS cloud services. Feel free to send an email at contact@shapediver.com in order to schedule a video call and go over your needs.

Hello ,

Have you reached to my previous mail regarding your requirement of Developer .

Looking for the positive response .

Thanks and Regards
Maria J

Hi Fahad,
If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be glad to help you out as what you are wanting done is within my skillset
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin