Hello, I’m still blocked with this one.
The lack of documentation both on the JS and Python libraries makes this task way harder than it should be. Methods present in the docs but inexistent on the objects and the other way around. And the description in the docs is most of the time “…” or “[todo] add documentation”.
I’ve tried many things, like using the .encode() method in the JS side, but surprisingly there’s no .Decode() method on the python side, despite the documentation stating so.
I’ve also tried sending a string with the byte array created in JS, but the most I get on python is “expected Array[Byte] but got bytearray”.
When creating the bytearray in JS I’ve tried a couple of different ways. One with node APIs, and the other one using model3dm.toByteArray(). Both give a byte array representation, but they’re slightly different.
I’m completely in the dark here. Any help would be appreciated.