# 1) Summary
Lens Length always becomes 50mm when I set the projection of the perspective view as parallel.
# 2) Steps to Reproduce the problem
- Activate perspective view.
- Set the Lens Length to 100mm in the Object Property window.
- RMB drag- > hold CTRL + SHIFT in the perspective view. (The projection of the perspective view becomes parallel.)
- Notice that the Lens Length change from 100 mm to 50 mm.
- If you change the projection of the perspective view back to perspective, it is still 50 mm.
# 3) Expected
Lens Length stays 100mm.
# 4) Actual Result
Lens Length becomes 50mm.
# 5) Proof
# 6) My Environment
- Operating system: win10
- Rhino version: Version 6 SR22 (6.22.20028.13281, 2020/01/28)
# 7) The reason why I think this is important
When we use OneView, switching between perspective projectiong and parallel projection is important.
Please see https://discourse.mcneel.com/t/what-rhino-commands-do-you-use-on-a-regular-basis-and-think-others-dont-know-about/75942/93
And I want to keep Lens Length 100mm for better working.
It is most grateful if you know and share workaround.
I would appreciate it if mcneel would consider fixing it in future update.