Join/weld meshes with different vertex count on adjacent naked edges

Thank you, Pavol!
Your LoftMesh component is very useful but I don’t get what you mean by “meet at the edges”.
When I want to use your component to split a mesh with it, I do the following:

• choose polyline with which to create the splitter
  • move this polyline once or twice in order to get one polyline on each side of the mesh to split
  • match trees and merge in order to have the two polylines in the same branch
  • feed it into the LoftMesh component
  • cap the holes or use “polyline to mesh” from pufferfish (or your version where I need the center)
  • join 3 meshes: now I have the splitter
  • perform mesh split

but when I try to create a connection mesh between the two naked edges of two meshes I don’t think I can use this LoftMesh component because it requires polylines with equal vertex count. The beforementioned C# script (Achieving what a 'polygon bridge' tool does (with miss-match poly count) in Grasshopper - #3 by gustojunk) or pufferfish’s “polyline to mesh” gave better results, although I do not understand why there are still some very little naked edges (like shown above).

concerning SubD:
Did you mean that I shall convert my low resolution mesh in SubD and the back in a mesh to get a smoother mesh?

Oh, I thought ShapeDiver already supports Rhino7. If some parts of my model are not displayed in the ShapeDiver viewer could the reason be that I work with Rhino7 but my model runs on a Rhino6 server?
How can I switch to the Rhino7 system?