Join lines, sequence incorrect. Lofting gets messy

I am having trouble lofting a number of closed curves. It seems that the sequence of the closed polylines are not in the order that they are supposed to be. Se pic below.

it is supposed to be a bridge along 3 given lines. in the grasshopper file i tried to import a photo of the cross-section that explains the input for the number sliders.

This has never been an issue with other closed curves.

i have Attached the grasshopper file and the rhino file. 71200.3dm (219.7 KB)
BRuoverbygning_S-bru_test.gh (78.8 KB)

Put them in the correct order and loft.

The list placement of the curve/curves that are in the wrong Place, vary depending on how many cross-sections i set it to make(number slider “Inndeling av line”).

So i do not know how to set the curves in the right order. I do not understand why this happens, this has not been a problem before.

haven’t looked at the file, but you can do this:

• get the closest points of the sections curves to one of the rails.
  • this gives you along with the closest points a list of parameters on the rail
  • you can sort your sections curves by the parameter values of the rail curve
  • done. all your sections are sorted

maybe a bit tricky to understand from my description, but give it a try…

You should graft each segment of section profile before joining them.

BRuoverbygning_S-bru_test_re.gh (80.3 KB)

I will try to explain better:)
In the Picture below you see a screenshot of the grasshopper code.

i have taken the list of closed polylines and made a split at index 10. In the screenshot below its shown what is showing in rhino:

in this Picture you can see that the curves that are selected in grasshopper is not in sequence.

All the single lines that make up the closed polyline is in sequence. so i do not understand why the closed polyline is not.

Do you understand the problem?

Thank you:)
Do you any smart ways to get a closed brep when “cap holes” does not work?

Smart ways?:thinking:
When if your naked boundaries are not planar, Cap Holes won’t work.
Try to find naked boundaries → use Edge Surface or Fragment Patch or whatever to seal individual boundary —> Join them all together