- Long term, full time
- Working under the company’s Technical Director
- Managing team of 3-8 developers and coders
- Ensuring proper and coordinated task distribution according to engineers’ skills and capabilities.
- Accountable for quality and on-time delivery to meet programme milestones.
- Trips: sparingly.
- 4+ years’ experience in software development management.
- English native + Spanish professional proficiency (or the other way round)
- Organised, hands-on, resourceful and with a flexible mindset.
- Solid programming background in different languages including at least Python and SQL.
- Previous successful delivery of monetized, licensed products.
- Computational / parametric plugin experience in either Grasshopper or Dynamo.
- Data structure proficiency.
- Suitable academic qualifications e.g. Software Engineer.
- Other highly valued features:
- Managerial skills/experience
- Previous experience in multidisciplinary projects
- Mathematical proficiency: numerical, algorithmic, optimisation
- AI programming over GPU
- Experience in Android / iOS apps.
- Experience in R&D
- Competitive salary and package.
- Flexible hours and % remote working.
- Company shares
- Helping bring forward major advances in Global Sustainability against Climate change.
- Sustainability-related R&D in Building, Structural and Civil Engineering.
- Strong ethics.
For those interested: please send your CV to HR@thinktankengineering.co.uk