- Long term, full time.
- Working under the company’s Head of Software.
- Coordinating tasks/input from junior developers.
- 3+ years’ experience in software development.
- English native + Spanish professional proficiency (or the other way round)
- Organised, hands-on, resourceful and with a flexible mindset.
- Solid programming background in grasshopper and python.
- Computational / parametric plugin experience in either Grasshopper or Dynamo.
- Data structure proficiency.
- Suitable academic qualifications
- Other highly valued features:
- Previous experience in multidisciplinary projects
- Mathematical proficiency: numerical, algorithmic, optimisation
- Experience in R&D
- Competitive salary and package.
- Flexible hours and % remote working.
- Helping bring forward major advances in Global Sustainability against Climate change.
- Sustainability-related R&D in Building, Structural and Civil Engineering.
- Strong ethics.
For those interested: please send your CV to [HR@thinktankengineering.co.uk (subject: S1)