- Long term, full time
- Working under the company’s Technical Director
- Managing a computational-lead structural engineering team of 3-6 people
- Ensuring proper and coordinated task distribution according to engineers’ skills and capabilities.
- Accountable for quality and on-time delivery to meet programme milestones.
- Trips: up to 2 days, fortnightly.
- 7+ years’ experience in computational engineering / architecture.
- English native + Spanish professional proficiency (or the other way round)
- Organised but hands-on, resourceful and with a flexible mindset.
- Solid technical background in structural engineering.
- Computational / parametric experience 3+ in at least Grasshopper or Dynamo/Revit.
- Suitable academic qualifications e.g. MArch, MEng
- Other highly valued features:
- Managerial skills/experience.
- Mathematical proficiency.
- Contacts in the Construction Industry across the European Union.
- Experience in R&D.
- Competitive salary and package.
- Flexible hours and % remote working.
- Company shares
- Helping bring forward major advances in Global Sustainability against Climate change.
- Sustainability-related R&D in Building, Structural and Civil Engineering.
- Strong ethics.
For those interested: please send your CV to HR@thinktankengineering.co.uk