Job Opening at Speckle: .NET Ninja / AEC Software Engineer

Speckle grew from a PhD project to a busy open source project in AEC. We’ve now established a company around it to further our vision to transform AEC through open source tech for the betterment of the whole industry.

We’re looking for a senior software engineer with solid AEC skills to help us push forward our vision and make Speckle the default data platform for the industry. You’ll be helping us develop the next iteration of Speckle and make it a great developer platform (remember all that frustration of working with legacy software and API?), extend it to support more AEC software and contribute to the Speckle web app.

Here’s some of the key skills our ideal candidates would have:

• C# / .NET Core
  • APIs for Revit & Dynamo & Rhino & Grasshopper . Other experience (Bentley, Tekla, etc.) is a huge bonus!
  • C++ / Unreal / Unity

For more info on how to apply, read the full job ad here. Looking forward to hearing from you!

2 Likes

Hello there!
Hope you’re doing good.

I can help with your requirement
Please reach me out at Skype: live: luis_18439, or mail me at luis@cisinlabs.com

Hope to hear from you soon.

Have a nice day.

Regards,
Luis

Hi @luis.v! We won’t reach out directly ourselves - please check out the job announcement for the application process! This is there so we make sure we treat all applicants fairly :slight_smile: