Interpcurve

How can I use points from two curves to create editable interpcurves or a nurbs curve between both of them. How can I achieve the same as a the simple “line” command and have start and end points?

Interpcurve only allows one input of of vertices.

Thank you in advance. Capture

You can [Merge] or [Weave] your two list of points to make them into a single list.

:man_facepalming:

I tried Merge but then when I interpolated the curve it used all the points to create the curve instead of start/end points to create multiple curves. I plan to use the interpcurves to create a network surface.

Thank you again. I am new to grasshoppper sorry if it seems this is a beginner question.

Beginner questions are common, no problem with that. Not posting your code/geometry, however, makes it too difficult to bother trying to guess at answers.

I apologize. Here is a screenshot. I want to make adjustable interpcurves like the yellow ones currently there but with start/end points with the two curves that are divided.

Screen shots are no substitute for the GH file with internalized geometry.

By the way, if you have only start/end points, an Interpolate Crv is the same as a Line

I unfortunately cannot share the file. Thank you, have a nice day.

I will remake the file into a shareable one later today. I want to learn. Thank you.

3. Attach minimal versions of all the relevant files
If you have a gh file you have a question about, attach it to the post. Do not expect that people will recreate a file based on a screen-shot because that’s a lot of pointless work. It’s also a good idea to remove everything non-essential from a gh file. You can use the Internalise Data menu option to cut everything to the left of a parameter:

I want to create curves between two brep intersection curves to then create a network surface. I am trying to use the start/end points of the curves using the divide of those intersection curves.

Not sure where to go next. Any help is appreciated or if you know of any tutorial where I can find this information. I could not find anything on youtube.

Thank you again.

Ghforumhelp1.gh (18.9 KB)

Hi @Vpdanielle, unfortunately you’ve forgotten to internalise your data!