IFrame hidden parameters not hidden

I’m loving the V3 iFrame but just realized that some parameters I “hide” as I’m tidying up my model for embedding are not actually hidden in the embedded iFrame. Specifically, I don’t want to show any of the export options. This feature worked fine for me in the V2 platform, and the iFrame when viewed on the SD website correctly has the parameters/exports hidden - the problem only appears in the iFrame I embed on my site.

Thank you for reporting this issue, I could reproduce it and filed it as a bug. It should be fixed in the next release.

1 Like

We have the same problem, please refer to this link, I describe the problem in more details. API V3 + Parameters are reset when session.customize() is used - #3 by Juan_Acosta

1 Like

@ZachMoves We have fixed this issue in today’s release, please try again and let me know if it works for you as expected.

thanks! what’s the best way to keep up to date on shapediver updates?

It has arguably been difficult to keep track of the updates in the past few months, but we are looking at ways to improve this. In particular, you can bookmark this page:

In the near future, any updates reported in this article as well as further ones (Plugin updates and Viewer updates) will be part of the upcoming notification system we are building within the platform.

1 Like