I need help with a definition

Ok so I have a single surface and I am trying to create a pattern where the triangles are largest in the middle of the surface -away from the edges. Sort of like in this link and the picture but on an organic surface. My definition is really off. Thank you!
Try.gh (21.6 KB)

Model.3dm (79.8 KB)

Triangular pattern / attractor / reverse effect - Grasshopper - McNeel Forum


Something like this?

The pattern can be shifted around with the MD-slider, which moves the small, blue attractor point along the surface. Currently the dot sits at the surface center.

The scale of the openings, as well as the spread of the panels with openings can also be parametrically controlled.

Try2.gh (242.6 KB)