I´m sorry to bother you,.
After many and many hours of work spent on your beautiful creation, I have noticed some things that could be implemented.
- The ability to manually move the control window even if the “show title bar” is disabled. Maybe have both possibilities, to fix and not fix the control window.
- The possibility to customize the background with a color gradient, or insert a predefined image (like the image)
- the possibility of having a marker under each text of the tab, to make the active tab stand out more visible (like this raw example)
- Possibility to put p.e. the HumanUI logo, when the UI window is visible in the Windows task, because at the moment it takes the Rhino logo, and when so many files are active, it can be difficult to find the Human UI window (see the image)
- Possibility to create a text with a Hyperlink
- Possibility to have the PullDown Menu, as an Item selector, where the output name is not necessarily equivalent to the input name, like the GH Value List
Thank you for your time