Hello there, I did this structure based on pyramids edges, but when I pipe them the joins are not good.
Is there a way that I could turn all this lines of each group in a single brep? I couldn’t do it with solid union
Edges doubt.gh (35.1 KB)
Hello there, I did this structure based on pyramids edges, but when I pipe them the joins are not good.
Is there a way that I could turn all this lines of each group in a single brep? I couldn’t do it with solid union
Edges doubt.gh (35.1 KB)
What’s the goal of this?
FYI 3D printing works with individual overlapping pipes and does not need a single brep.
If you really need this to join into seven single breps, my first suggestion is multipipe and then subd to brep.
If a single mesh is useful, shrinkwrap the nurbs pipes and use round caps on all of them.