How to cull duplicated points in a tree by obtaining the tree structure from my input?

Hi, there is a data list with branches. Some of my points in this list are duplicates. I would like to cull them from the corresponding branch, but I do not know how to do that.

Thanks for your time and help!

190713GHQuestion(dup).gh (105.5 KB)

Can you explain more what you mean? Do you mean to remove duplicates only within each branch? Or do you mean to remove duplicates from each branch if they exist in any branch?

Of course. I mean to remove points from each branch if they exist in any branch.

Ok and do you mean to remove fully or keep one?

For instance, of branch 0;0;0;0;0 and branch 0;0;2;0;0 have a duplicate, does this duplicate get removed from both branches? Or does one branch keep the value and the other gets it removed, and if so, what branch gets priority and keeps it?

I would like to keep one. The priority is not that important at the moment, but if you know a way how to set the priority, I would be very thankful for that.

what branch gets priority and keeps it?

The priority is not that important at the moment, but if you know a way how to set the priority, I would be very thankful for that.

Can you explain a bit the importance of these lists and their purpose, I believe probably you don’t need to have duplicates in the first place. How did you create them and what are they for?