How to control rhino use matlab

hi
i am working on a project that need to control rhino use matlab .

first of all ,i have several number that calculated by matlab. Then i need to use these number
to create a surface file by rhino . At last, i need to use matlab to read this surface file.
this is just a loop. But i dont know how to use matlab to control rhino and then read the file created
by rhino.
does anyone honw how to do this?
Thank u for your suggestions.

Best,
Benjamin

You really haven’t given enough information for a good answer. Rhino and MATLAB would be running in separate processes so you should Google the term “out of process”. Knowing a little about COM would also be helpful. As far as programming Rhino, see this page for your options: http://developer.rhino3d.com.
I don’t know what you are trying to do but I think it would be a mistake to do it this way. I would suggest that you try to do it all in just the one program with which you are most familiar. Do you really need a “full-blown” Rhino CAD surface with each iteration? You could easily create your own Bezier or NURBS within MATLAB with whatever characteristics that you need for modeling. If you don’t already know how to do it, I think it would be much easier to learn than trying to automate two separate processes. Also, could you just use a surface mesh instead of a regular surface?

Thank you for your reply.
In my project, Rhino is just a tool to creat a surface. The surface mesh point is calculated by matlab . And then Rhino
use these point to created a surface file. At last,Matlab read the file and do other process.
Because I cannot just use the surface mesh point calculated by Matlab, I have to use Rhino in my project as a surface file
creater.
I once wanted to use DDE to connected Matlab and Rhino, but I donot know how to do this.

If I understand you correctly, you want to interpolate a surface through a set of ordered points. You don’t need rhino for this, Matlab can be used for this, but it requires some programming.
This is a good source for theory on Nurbs: http://tom.cs.byu.edu/~557/text/cagd.pdf

Thank you very much for your reply.
You are right, That is just what I want to do .
And I have the program to do this, however,the speed of my
own program is too slow, so I want to use Rhino instead
of my own Matlab program.

If I were you, I would focus on making your existing program faster.

However,there are some bugs and other limitation in my own program.
So, I have to try to use Rhino instead of my own program.