How to connect an Arduino Scale to Firefly?

Hello,

First post here.
I am trying to read a load cell attached to my Arduino using Firefly for grasshopper.
The load cell is connected to an Arduino with a HX711 amplifier / 24 bit ADC. I uploaded the Firefly_Firmata sketch to the Ardunio but when I try to read the APin0 and APin1 (where I plugged the DOUT and SCK respectively) in Firefly numbers are getting odd. If I put weight on the load cell, the numbers are not changing still within Firefly.

Is it something possible what I am trying to achieve here? I read on the old grasshopper forum that I maybe needed to include the Library corresponding to the sensor in the Firmata Sketch. Any clues on this?
What I am trying to do is to use someone weight to have real time feedback for a kangaroo force analysis.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Hello…you can refer to Firefly Primer. The Firefly Primer is a 35 page introduction to using GH/Firefly with Arduino, Pachube and beyond. It covers basic installation, tools, examples, tutorials, basic electronics with many helpful links to get users started. We will be introducing many more tools in the next few months to allow GH/Firefly to connect with a wide range of additional micro-controllers.

pcb assembly process