Help with applying brick to building structure in Rhino

I would like to take brick that I created in Rhino and apply it to the building that I created. How do I go about doing that?

Thank you
gmac

Including a sketch of the final and desired result will help. Here are some of the questions that come to mind:
Is your pattern 2D or 3D?
I guess your building is a polysurface, right?
How do you see the pattern oriented along joints and towards the edges?
Do you expect the size of your brick to scale (change) or is it fixed?
Are you using this for display, or you intend to fabricate/build it?

1. Including a sketch of the final and desired result will help. Here are some of the questions that come to mind:.* I just did but I used texting to create the image. I would like to use the brick I created in Rhino overlaid on the structure*
  2. Is your pattern 2D or 3D? 3D
  3. I guess your building is a polysurface, right? yes
  4. How do you see the pattern oriented along joints and towards the edges? Yes
  5. Do you expect the size of your brick to scale (change) or is it fixed? Fixed

Fixed
Are you using this for display, or you intend to fabricate/build it? display only

Can you share the Rhino file?

Not really. Sorry

Should I use paneling?

If I have an example, it is easier to experiment with it and decide if PanelingTools might help here.
From the outline of your polysurface, it might be tricky to use PanelingTools if you aim for a seamless joints across the polysurface edges. You might want to try FlowAlongSrf and see if this gets you anywhere you like.

I tried FlowAlongSrf but I’m unable to select the target as an entire polysurface. It only allows me to select one area of the structure.

Yes, you will have to apply it to one face at a time.

Is there a way to flow it across the entire structure uniformly?

Instead of trying to create actual brick geometry, you could easily achieve the same look by converting your geometry to a single mesh, unwrap UVW (u will need to tweak your UV layout manually, just like UV lay outing a character skin.)
Then find a nice tile-able brick image and finally Apply material to the mesh.

I’m not sure how to do that.