Give slider always max value , even after update from Set slider options

Hi, I am trying to get the slider value always at the max value, but i can’t find any option that can help me out with that. Do i need to make an expression for this or is there a other way?

Regrads,

Giorgio

I’m not so clear on what you are looking for. Something like this?

Well with the Set Slider properties, you can give the slider a min and max value from a certain range or domain. but i want to have the slider always on the max alue, example: Slider goes from 0 to 5 but after the options change to range 0 to 8, i want the slider to go to the max value when its updated. after that it can be changed manually, but when the range change, i want the value to be max (before 5, after update 8)

Are you talking about the Set Slider Properties in Metahopper plugin? If you have a problem with it, you should contact @andheum the developer.

I dont have a problem with it its just that i want to let the slider update to the max automaticly. The component works fine

When asking questions, please post related tags so that there is no confusion among people who do not know about Plugin.

1 Like

You can just use the top end of the domain to set the slider value at the same time you set its range…

2 Likes