Hi guys - I hope I’m not breaking any rules posting here. We (Fabric) just started our Fabric for Unreal engine beta: http://fabricengine.com/fabric-for-unreal/
Here’s a video showing the action: https://vimeo.com/167754681
If you’d like to help us with testing, please follow these steps:
- sign up to our forums at http://forums.fabricengine.com
- email firstname.lastname@example.org (or PM me) with the following:
– your forum username
– what kind of work that you do (your role/industry/company)
– you should be comfortable with scripting in order to pick up Fabric.
– how much time you can spend testing Fabric for Unreal per week
– what sort of problems are you hoping Fabric can help you with
Thanks for your time.