Error loading Rhino 7 inside Revit

HI guys,
I installed rhino 7 (7.0.20314.3001, 09.11.2020) after the rhino 7 WIP. The problem is that the rhino inside revit still is looking for the rhino 7 WIP.
here a screenshot of the error.
grafik

any idea if reinstalling the rhino inside revit pluging will sort out the problem? any other suggestions?

p.s. the rhino 7 works wells

Hi -

From that screenshot, yes, that would probably solve it. The current version that is mentioned on that picture (0.0.7574.4063) looks to be referring to the plug-in, not to Rhino.
-wim

hi @wim,
thanks for the reply. I reinstalled the plugin and the rhino 7, bu the problem unfortunately is still there. Any suggestion on how to sort it out? I would like to avoid to format the pc…

thanks in advance

Hi Federico -

I see that I might have expressed myself poorly. Did you click on the Check for updates... button and got the latest version of the plug-in? You should now be running version 0.0.7643.31783.
-wim

HI Wim,
yes thi is exactly what we did. I downloaded the latest plugin on the 9th of December and reisntalled it with the latest rhino. but the error message is still there, the revit bar is showing rhino 7 not rhino 7 wip as before. and after all these, the error mesage is always the same. is the error because there is a new rhino.inside plugin issued after the 9th dec 2020?

Hi Federico -

Does that mean that the “Days left” dialog box is still saying that your current version is 0.0.7574.4063?

hmmm. I’m not sure why you mention December 9th. From what I can see, the latest WIP was released on December 4th.
At any rate, either @kike or @eirannejad should know how to get out of this one.
-wim

@Federico_Giacomarra

Current version: 0.0.7643.22707 (12/4/2020 12:36:54 PM)

Please download from here and make sure you have this verison installed

Also make sure there is no %PROGRAMFILES%/Rhino WIP directory on your machine

Ok!!!all good!!my fault for some reason at some point I tought I needed adminstration permission, which is not at all the case. So i installed the plugin as user and all is good now!! thanks again guys! I am finally ready to put my hands on rhino inside !

1 Like