When trying to create a component with visual studio, I had problems with conflicting versions. Therefore I deleted the NuGet packages (RhinoCommon, Grasshopper) and added as assembly references the ones that the NuGet package was using. So now those dlls are both in the Programs/Rhino7 folder and in the Grasshopper/Libraries one. It still works, it’s just that when I open Grasshopper it throws the error message that there are two Grasshopper.dll files paths. Could I delete the references assemblies in the Grasshopper/Libraries while keep the .gha file working?
I dont know if this is still relevant for you. I had a similar problem, where I added a Grasshopper dll file and got that error. I erased it again, updated Rhino and the NuGet package (RhinoCommon, Grasshopper) and everything worked fine again.
Thank you, this doesn’t work for me though, because even with the latest version of the NuGet package, it conflicts with the version of the Kangaroo.dll which I also need to have(taken from the Grasshopper files automatically downloaded with Rhino (which is up-to-date)). The only thing that works is when I manually add the .dlls.