Elevation Lines Not Displaying with Clipping Planes, Rhino 6 for Mac

Hello, I’ve been having trouble with clipping planes since I updated to Rhino 6 for Mac (after using Rhino 5), and haven’t been able to find a similar discussion on the forum.

When I use a clipping plane, I am no longer able to see objects in elevation that should be visible in the clipping plane’s view. This is for both the model space and layouts. (The perspective view is the only one where this isn’t the case.) Instead I can only see what the clipping plane actually cuts. For example, if I cut through the opening of a door, I can’t see the wall in elevation behind the opening anymore.

However, if I use the make2d command, or export my layout as a pdf, then those lines will appear. But I do of course need to be able to see those lines while I’m working and using clipping planes.

Has anyone else come across this problem? Or have any suggestions for why it might be happening? I never came across this issue in Rhino 5 for mac, but have had it with every drawing I’ve created so far with Rhino 6 for mac.

I’ve included images below of the layout view compared to the exported pdf view. (clipping plane in red)
And I’m running macOS Catalina with a MacBook Pro.

Thanks so much for any help!
Layout%20view PDF%20export
Clipping Plane Sample.3dm (3.6 MB)

Thanks, I’ve filed this as https://mcneel.myjetbrains.com/youtrack/issue/RH-55600