Drag Strength keyboard shortcuts

Hi,
Is there any way to control the Drag Strength intensity level with keyboard shortcuts ?
G.

Hi @Gil_K
Just the dash version of -DragStrength and it’ll let you set the dragstrength nummerically.
Eg. run -dragstrength d 50 enter from a button :slight_smile:
HTH, Jakob

Tnx @Normand i was thinking to set my mouse side roller to control the DragStrenght,
So i cant do much with this solution :pray:

Well, you asked for a keyboard shortcut, so…
-Jakob

@Jakob Normand via McNeel Forum well I’ll explain,

I use the Logitech MX Master S2, and custom keyboard shortcuts to mouse gestures and buttons, for rolling the drag strength up and down and binding that to my side mouse wheel I was looking to a keyboard shortcut…

1 Like

Hi, maybe this will help:

DragStrengthControl.rvb (920 Bytes)

Save the script anywhere on your HD, and drag-and-drop into any Rhino viewport to install.
It will add two aliases: DragStrengthDown and DragStrengthUp
Running each will increase/decrease the strength by 5; perhaps you can assign these to your side wheel up/down actions. Note that the DragStrength only takes effect if the spinner dialog is visible…

hth,

–jarek

1 Like

Thank you Jarek !

Tried that, the Wheel option does not accept keyboard binding, as I just now found out…so any other click binding will be longer than just grab the slide and moving it, many tnx !!

ha, too bad. Then what Rhino funcionality can be added to that scroll button? (just curious)

Not natively…