Display panel locked on wireframe and problem display artic (update, resolved by canceling the Artic mode from the Rhino 5 settings)

unhandled
artic

Arctic mode just shows a wireframe model to me, it does change the gridlines to white though. Also when changing display modes the r/h side panel does not match up with the display mode selected from the view dropdown menu.

Same thing here with the latest version WIP (6.12.18317.12076, 2018-11-13)

-Simon

(Pascal Golay) #7

Hello - so far I am not able to repeat this here- it may just be fixed. Can you try the next WIP and let us know?

thanks,

-Pascal

Of course

-Simon

Updated to the latest WIP. The problem of visualization of Artic and display models remain.

-Simon

(Dan Belcher) #10

Is this the same problem as reported here?

Hi Dan.
I would say yes. However, it is important to note that until the third-last WIP, Artic worked perfectly.

-Simon

(Pascal Golay) #12

Hi Simon - does the problem go away, even temporarily, if you do as John said in that thread and reset preferences: https://wiki.mcneel.com/rhino/mac/resetprefs
?

-Pascal

I see. But I have very personalized preferences and I do not want to risk losing them or having to redo from scratch. I will wait for a definitive fix.
thank you @pascal @dan

-Simon

(Dan Belcher) #14

Changing the display mode in the right-hand sidebar should be fixed in the latest RhinoWIP. Please give it a try.

Good news. The display mode changes to the right-hand sidebar. Now the “artic” visualization mode also works.

-Simon

Hi Dan.
With the latest WIP version, the Artic visualization has stopped working for me.

-Simon

(Dan Belcher) #18

Hey @Zsimon-

It’s working fine over here. Has your SystemInfo changed since that posted above?

Hello Dan. Everything has remained as before, no change.
WIP build 6.13.19002.12026 the problem persists.
-Simon

Arctic display mode not working in latest WIP (was working for me in previous)

(Wim Dekeyser) #21

Artic works on my system running 6.13.19002.12026.Which version are you running?
Also, please post your SystemInfo here.

Hello Wim
My SystemInfo is at the top of the page.

-Simon.

(Wim Dekeyser) #23

Hi simon, yes, you included all necessary information - thanks for that.
I was asking Miles to do the same so that perhaps we can see a pattern of systems where this doesn’t work.

:innocent:

SystemInfo Milezee.txt (2.9 KB)