I often have confusion with layers and blocks,
I just got the problem once again so I decided to ask for help:
- I have a layer with blocks
- I select the objects in that layer called layer0 and change layer to the new destination layer called “box”
- then, I check: it worked because the origin layer0 is empty (I use select object: “no object in this layer”)
- I try then to delete this layer but I get: “there is a block definition named Component3 in layer0…check block ´manager”
- so I check blockmanager and delete this component 3.
- After that, I try again to delete the layer0 but now he says that there is a component1 in layer0, so I go to delete component1
and it goes, etc, etc…
I tried with explode, it doesnt help
any idea? or understanding of all this block and layer process?