Deleting bolean cut

I had made a cut with Boolean operation; can I eliminate that cut?
because I can not find how to do, I have added a volume and then I did the boolean union:
But remain the lines where the union takes place, how can I remove them?
Thank you
Giuseppe
boleane.3dm (128.0 KB)

Guiseppe,
What works sometimes is to go back to a previous version (File > Revert to > Browse all versions) and copy&paste the old object (before you did the boolean cut) into your current version with cmd-C and cmd-V
Don’t click on “Restore”! (unless you really want to restore the older version).
Click on “Done” after copying the object to get back to your current document, then paste the object.
This only works when the object was visible in the older version, you cannot manipulate layer or object visibility without restoring it.

Max.

In this case you can just extract the bigger surface and run untrim on it. Then get rid of the two smaller ones. Do the same for both sides of the object.

Ciao Giuseppe. Senza vedere che tipo di operazione boleana hai fatto non posso essere molto preciso. Ad ogni modo l’impressione e che ci siano 3 oggetti uniti . La polisuperfice chiusa che hai ottenuto si presenta corretta a livello di visualizzazione e non capisco cosa tu intenda per eliminare i tagli.

Hello Giuseppe. Without seeing that type of operation Boolean’ve done I can not be very precise. However the impression that there are three objects together. The polisuperfice closed that you obtained is correct in terms of display and do not understand what you mean to eliminate the cuts.

Ciao Zsimon,
immagino di poter rispondere in italiano; si tratta della semicoperta di una barca, dalla quale avevo tagliato un parallelepipedo, di cui volevo cambiare le dimensioni, quindi non sapendo come eliminare il taglio, ho aggiunto il parallelepipedo e ho unito i due volumi, ma come vedi rimane il segno di giunzione.
Poi, come consigliato, per ovviare sono andato a trovare la versione dove non avevo fatto il taglio e l’ho copiata nel progetto.

Capito. In questi casi ci sono diverse opzioni. Oltre a quella di recuperare l’oggetto sfogliando dalle “versioni”, in questo caso era possibile esplodere l’oggetto e usare il comando “annulla taglio” sulla superficie più grande. Normalmente per evitare questi inconvenienti io uso 2 sistemi. Il primo è il comando “esporta selezione” per le parti principali del modello e rinomino l’oggetto attribuendoli lo stesso nome che uso nel progetto in corso, il secondo consiste nel realizzare un livello che chiamo “deposito” (che tengo nascosto e bloccato) dove copio la maggior parte degli oggetti principali, in modo di recuperarli velocemente).

I got it. In these cases there are several options. As well as to recover the object by browsing “versions”, in this case it was possible to blow up the object and use the command “undo cut” on the larger surface. Normally to avoid these drawbacks I use two systems. The first is the command “Export selection” for the main parts of the model and rename the object attributing the same name as that used in the current project, the second is to achieve a level that I call “deposit” (which I keep hidden and locked) I copy where most of the main objects, in order to recover quickly).