Data tree help

hello, sorry i still have problems with data tree, my question is how would you select these elements as shown in the attached picture easily, the problem is they don’t have a sequence path numbering, i vr tried to sort them by the x and y comppnent, it did work but ive got proplems later when the model is mirrord, i appreciate your help, thank you q77.gh (43.5 KB)

I mean i can sure easily select them with list item but this is not realy efficient when i change the parameters that generate thiese boxes

Length of A and B are variable, which means the numbers in B will be more or less that leads to number change in A, is there any trick to renumber the A so that they are consequnce numbering so that i can easily select them without having worries about length variable changes?

How did you created the curves? I mean, there’s no logic behind because your branches are just the single curves and ist z variations. So somehow i think you need to do it a bit by hand. But may it’s more simple, if you take them out of your “previous” script where you created them?

1 Like

these rectangles are generated out of points exisited on curves, in the joints there is special editing process which can be change parametricaly

but thank you, your tip can be a solution, although it will make the process more complicated.

those videos from David Rutten will be helpful

1 Like