As part of creating test material I started converting scenes to Rhino. I started with
Danish Mood by Charles Nandeya Ehouman.
The original Blender file I downloaded from Example Scenes – LuxCoreRender . Apart from the original leather texture (that I did some editing on using GIMP 2.10) and the framed picture by Sam Willis (https://www.pexels.com/photo/low-angle-photo-of-airplane-1154619/), the materials are all from Rhino materials library, or created in Rhino.
To get the model into Rhino I exported the scene to the OBJ format, then imported that into Rhino. I had to fix up materials quite a bit. I made some minor corrections to the model as well (light fixtures were a bit off).
This scene I used to test my fix for multi-GPU rendering. Below you can see that I used an RTX A6000 and an RTX 5000. That is 1500 samples in 2 minutes and 8 seconds. The same scene with just the RTX A5000 would take around 3,5 minutes. This fix will be in Rhino 7.7.