Danish Mood by Charles Nandeya Ehouman converted to Rhino

Understood. I was talking more in the case of doing multiple final renders (esp when doing animations) where you can then get a significant time saving.

Anyway, the denoising process is not controlled by Rhino Render or Raytraced (yes, you can denoise in the viewport as well), but by the post effects pipeline. That is the reason why the denoising is available as a post effect.

Maybe create a new thread in the #rendering category and request improvements you feel are needed with these (:

1 Like

wow~
vivid colors more than better :+1:

Looks great. What I would change:

• a better texture for the wall in the back, it’s scaled too large and looks too rough. Get yourself some textures from Quixel Megascans. Just sign up with an Epic Games account and then you get Megascans and Mixer for free. Good textures will elevate your renderings like nothing else.

• the wood for the ceiling is unrealistic, since it would almost certainly not be CNC milled out of solid chunks of wood. So go for something more realistic, maybe not with the rounded corners. Alternatively just use a different, more realistic, material

Hope that helps

2 Likes

The rear wall was deliberately chosen to give a raw, rustic, plaster… I will follow your advice with other materials. Thank you.

There are also “substitutes”, laminates, synthetic materials that faithfully reproduce wood (color, veining, possible roughness, etc.).

Here a bit different version (:

Looks like this in Rhino

1 Like

holy hell … That is awesome!!

incredible work! thanks for sharing!!

1 Like

Thanks Kyle. :wink::+1:t3:
This is the version with the lights on:

1 Like