Hi @Japhy and thank you for your response.
Unfortunately, within Revit, I can’t cut the “red box” (the Void) from the floor, it even can’t be selected. It can be displayed the same as it is within Rhino though.
Even in Rhino the cutting doesn’t take action, I don’t know if this is how it should behave or not, but from viewing different related topics in the forum I don’t think that this is the desired result as on other topic it can be seen that the void cuts a wall properly, here’s an example:
Here it can be clearly seen that the void, that is marked in yellow, is properly cutting the wall both on Rhino and Revit, which is also displayed using the correct Void appearance - an Orange wirefarme, which is different from what I’m getting.
In summery, I want to achieve the same result but for floors.
Thank you very much! ![]()