Created MOSAIC

My GAWD! Perfect! Bless you Laurent! You are a true maestro !!!

How can I bake the surface with the coloured surface on 20190322_mosaic_v5.gh ?

Thank you very much!

You have just to right click then click on bake. you must put the mouse on the icon of the custom preview component.

Hello Pavel M
Can you send your email

Hi Pavel
I like test the plugin Artificial Mosaic Creator, can you please publish it.
If you dont have where is possible get it

8 Likes

Hello
Some of the people on this forum have access to the “Artifical Mosaic Created” plugin that you can share with people who are interested in testing
Thank you

These links still work :point_down:

Hello Will
This is the “Artifical Mosaic Created” plugin?
Thank you for your support and i’m sorry for what happened

Looks like the “Artificial Mosaic Creator” is available as a .jar applet at the bottom of the link that Pavel posted (see my updated post above).

Dear Laurent Delrieu,

you work is amazing.

could you please providing the full .gh for the square tiles
Do i need to draw the curves or they are automatically created?
I would greatly appreciate any support you can provide in this regard.

Thank you Delrieu for your quick response,

I have been using a Python code that creates impressive Roman mosaic patterns with a variety of shapes and sizes, as illustrated in the attached example. While the results are remarkable, I am now aiming to standardize the shapes and sizes of the tiles. Specifically, I am interested in using regular shapes such as squares, hexagons, equilateral triangles, and isosceles trapezoids instead of the current random objects.

I would like to request your assistance in providing the .GH or a code to generate mosaic effects with such regular shapes.

Cube tool must be here

For other shape you could use Wordle from Nautilus plugin, but the tool doesn’t try to align shapes to a vector field.

2 min for an image 700 x 1000 pixels

mosaic wordle.gh (13.5 KB)

Amazing work
Thank you for your time and support

As you can see this is always what is happen with me when using GH and Dynamo, updated nodes and new libraries. :frowning:

When you open the script Grasshopper must tell you which plugin are missing. I think it is Anemone.

perfect
i’ll try it tomorrow mornig
one last question, how about the script for the beautiful unicorn, does it have any unique node!

strong text

I don’t remember, I have done a lot of variation of these tools, with square then adding color, then adding a limited number of color …

this is almost the same procedure in python