Created Mosaic

Hello
I need some one can development one script to do MOSAIC.

1 Like

What do you mean by “doing Mosaic” ?
Do you need a unique kind of tessellation ? or a unique pattern maybe ?

Oohh, you need a MOSAIC, now I see. I didn’t get it after all the other topics you’ve created with zero information. :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously though, if you cannot provide more details how do you expect anybody to help you out? I tend to stay away from “clients” like these.

2 Likes

:smiley:

Hello IVELIN PEYCHEV

Send me your profissional email and I explain you what I mean with MOSAIC.

Hello
Siemen

Send me your profissional email and I explain you what I mean with MOSAIC.

Hello Aindin

Send me your profissional email and I explain you what I mean with MOSAIC

Lol, I was laughing at what Siemen answered to you, but anyways.

Is it that difficult for you to google some pictures that resemble (or not) the pattern you want to model and post it here? Then play around with Grasshopper a bit first before asking someone to do the job for you.

And who knows, maybe even you find the answer to your questions yourself, and maybe you’ll learn something in the process.

Hi Ruben,

I think you’re unlikely to find someone professional to work for/with you unless you put up some high quality information first. What exactly are you after? What is your budget? What is your time-line?

Hello David

I Know you since long time we have change some email in the last years. You are the person can development this script to do mosaic.

If you send me your profissional email I send you all information.

I dont put more information on this fĂłrum because this is especific script and not every body can do it this script.

I whanted pay around 1000€ for this script and the timing is 2 months.

: David Rutten mcneel@discoursemail.com

I’m fully employed as it is, also 1000 euro for two months is less than half legal minimum wage for central/western/northern Europe.

3 Likes

Is good for you have job, you dont need more than two or four day to development one simple script.

Sem vĂ­rus.
www.avg.com

you need 10.000€ or 1 milion of € to get your satisfaction to do one script.

You choice what you need to get the best of the world american gay

Sem vĂ­rus.
www.avg.com

Okay, you mentioned two months so I thought that was the development period you were estimating.

This is the script need to do it, maybe you can do it with 100€ think about it

Sem vĂ­rus.
www.avg.com

MOSAIC.pdf (860 KB)

This is what the script need to do it

Sem vĂ­rus.
www.avg.com

MOSAIC.pdf (860 KB)

This is what the script need to do it

Sem vĂ­rus.
www.avg.com

MOSAIC.pdf (860 KB)

Hi ruben,

please picture is very helpful. However it is not straight forward as it might look.
please contact me under office@planund.com and provide more details including real name and adresse so i can send you a proper offert.

Best

Richard Schaffranek

How is the situation with the development of the plug-in/script is all ready done?