Circle radius corresponding to z axis

Hi All,

I have input some data which I have managed to plot using a series of points and generate a 3D graph. I am trying to then add a parameter which will plot circles onto those points where the circle radius is determined by the z-axis. I.e the greater the number in the z-axis the greater the radius of the circle. If anyone could help that would be great.

Thanks,

Screenshot 2020-10-05 at 16.49.44

Fin Overcrowding Stats_02.gh (8.0 KB)

Why don’t you use “Z” coordinate values of your points?

Why is Y being used?
(Updated to show target domain at top - did you reverse those inputs for a reason?)

Overcrowding Stats_2020Oct5b.gh (21.2 KB)

I would use the same Y value for all the points/circles in each branch. Speaking of branches…

Overcrowding Stats_2020Oct5c.gh (21.0 KB)

Hi Joseph,

I wanted Y illustrated as well. This is much closer to what I was looking for, however the size of the circles are relative to each string of data. I was hoping for the circles to be larger the greater the z value. I have attached an image which hopefully explains what I mean better.

Thanks,

Fin

Screenshot 2020-10-05 at 18.06.09

This is much better with the Y value the same actually. However I would still like the size of the circle to be relative to the overall z value. Rather than attached to the confides of each branch of data. Thanks

Fine. Two small changes get you that.

Overcrowding Stats_2020Oct5d.gh (18.3 KB)

Doh! Make that one small change then? Flattening the input to Bnd (domain Bounds)

Overcrowding Stats_2020Oct5e.gh (21.0 KB)

Thank you, Joseph. I really appreciate your help. Sorry for being a durr brain