Hello,
I have some text that I would like to centre within a circle. Since the center of circle is not the center of text, I can’t seem to make it happen. Anyone has an idea?
The black is what I would like to happen, the red is the text and circle i got from grasshopper.
Thank you in advance
Text within circle.gh (4.1 KB)
Make sure to post your Grasshopper Script whenever asking questions.
Create an annotation style with a circle frame
Annotation styles define how text looks and there is a predefined solution for a circle around a text. Maybe that’s the opposite of what you actually want…
In any way, if you want to bake text efficiently, the insertion point / text justification is also defined in annotation styles
Right click on the ‘Justification’ parameter and select Middle Center
Text within circle text entity.gh (14.3 KB)Thank you!
and what if the text is shown with text entity (where there is no justification) and not text tag 3D?
Thank you for the solution