C axis in gcode

Hello grasshoppers
I need some help in calculate the angle (c axis) between to points (x,y) and (x",y"),and puting that result in the gcode

tks

Do you mean two points? There is no angle between two points. You probably mean the angle between two lines (or vectors) from a third point to each of two points? Posting some geometry with a clear image usually helps to communicate your goal.

Hello
I have a clay 3d printer, the nozzlle have rotation.
I need to create in the gcode c factor to control the rotation
I think is the angle between two vectors(x,y ) and (x",y")

You need to investigate the slicer that is recommended for your printer. I am not aware of any 3D printing slicer that has an option to rotate the nozzle. My guess is you are printing with a non-circular nozzle opening, and your printer has the ability to rotate that while printing. Try contacting the printer manufacturer to see what they recommend.

thanks

Not sure this might help or add cunfusiunism (which it did to me)

More complex than i wanted to spend time on…

Clayprinter? I try to work with what works best with my postprocessor (laser or cnc so far - 3D printing later).

Why not use a 3DPrinter app like Kura or Simplify3D? Export to whatever the controller app eats for model and print it is usually the solution.

Hello Xavier
The problem is that i need the rotation of the C axis ,and the slicer programs I know no one have it.
The only software I know that works with C axis are cnc software, not 3d printers software

Tks

Some CAM software allow other variables. But i dont know what C is or how your printer expect to see that in gcode (one operation or sequential ops).

You could search-replace or write a script to reprocess the G code. The rest is just math and interpolating your position/angle.

Thanks Xavier

a device manufacturer will usually put commands specific to their machine in what is called an “M” code, which can simply be a line in your gcode file. something like “M30 60p” ; mcodes are usually machine specific, although some are generic across machines. Manufacturer of your machine will know.
That said, you may be needing to control the orientation of the nozzle with respect to the curve you are extruding, in which case orient the nozzle tangent to the curve you are currently ‘plotting’, or perpendicular, or at some angle
good luck, sounds like an interesting project, let us know how it turns out

tks
This is similar to Tangential Knife Rotation , but in 3d

Hello
This was my solution
Thanks for the help