Box Corner Fillet

Hi, I’m working on a project and I need to fillet one corner of a box to create a reverse pendant geometry, but I’ve been struggling with it. I’ve attached some project files and images below for you to take a look at. I’d be so grateful if you could lend me a hand! (Btw Sweep2 doesn’t works.)

Fillet Corner.3dm (1.5 MB)

I also tried adding a sphere, but I couldn’t get the desired result. I was aiming for a more inflated surface.

I think you gave up too early… try matchsrf the edges of that result and you’ll likely get there.

or try making edgesrf from these 4 curves.
then matchsrf the results.

Thanks for getting back to me. I’m still having some weird problems with the surface when I use the MatchSrf command. I’ve attached some screenshots below that might help explain the issue.

Have you tried the Preserve isocurve direction option?

preserve isocurve option

Thank you for your help. However, I was able to create the surfaces as you suggested, but I’m still having some trouble with the middle where the 3 surfaces meet. Is it normal for it to look like this, or do you think there might be something else causing the issue?

Artifacts.3dm (478.2 KB)

I’d make 3 degree 5 single span patches with edgesrf and then keep matching around for tangency averaging the surfaces until you get something like this:

edgesrf.3dm (405.8 KB)

Thank you very much. Your work is excellent and I truly appreciate it.