Bongo 2.0 SR2 is now available from:
The complete list of changes in this Service Release is below.
- BongoCopyChain command added.
- BongoOrientPivot command added.
- Tweening type setting sticks in options dialog.
- Morphing validation fixed.
- Jumping fixed on multiple view path constraints.
- IK stiffness UI visible after re-selection of object(s).
- “All” option added to BongoScaleKeyframe command.
- Expired evaluation shows dialog with buy option.
- BongoScaleKeyframes command effects loop and animation limits.
- AddToGroup and RemoveFromGroup commands update animation manager.
- Animation Manager Expand All menu option remembers item state.
- Timeline display range taken into account when opening a model.
- Option added to update UI depending on render content selection.
- BongoPivotLock command is back.
- Crash fix when deleting animation set directly after duplication.
- Timeline blue keyframe selection ribbon appears.