Biomorpher controlled by Galvanic Skin Response (GSR)

Hey guys!
Does anyone have better experience with the Biomorpher Plug-In by John Harding? I really like to play around with this program but right now i want to push the possibilities with it a little bit further. In other words, as you probably know, Biomorpher uses Parameters (for example a cube with width, length and height) and produces a lot of variations and generations when i hit the “Generate” button.
What i want to do now is that i don’t want to start the evolution by clicking “Generate”. I want to start the algorithm by the value of my human behavior. I build a small setup with arduino and two fingerelectrodes and it gives me a list of values (for example 0 to 50). A high value means that my body is reacting to what i see (you can also say: i like what i see, a lower value the opposite). So Biomorpher should always check the value of my GSR and should constantly update the geometry according to my GSR value.
Do you have an idea how to do this or do you think that this is even possible?

Thanks in advance!

Hello, sorry I didn’t pick this up earlier. In case you’re interested, the latest release of Biomorpher (0.7) has a user manual that explains how you can use the plug-in. I attach it here in case it is useful. Biomorpher User Manual (0.7.0).pdf (1008.5 KB)
Thanks, John.