Beug trying to copy a text from word into Rhino

bug rhino coller

Hi

This is the first time i have this problem with Rhinoi, and, as it comes to happen suddenly now, without reason, as i made same things one hour ago without problem, i think this is a beug from Rhino.

I am trying, as it is so easy to do until now, to copy a part of text using “ctrl + c”, from open office, or word, or a pdf text, into rhino, doing, in rhino, “ctrl + v” . Everytimes there are no problems to do this.
But, now, without reason, Rhino does’nt want to do this: it is writing me, in the command bar at the top “commande inconnue: N” (translation from french: unknown command: N").

Do you please know how to solve this? I am so embarassed… :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

Thanks so much!

Hello- what is the actual text? Does any copy/paste work?

-Pascal

Hi

Thanks
Yes, the “copy/paste” works, for example, trying to copy paste into open office, or Rhino

Hi Pascal, here you can see a short video, tryoing to copy paste the text into Rhino…

Thanks so much

Hello - if you paste text to the command line in Rhino, it tries to parse the text as a command. Spaces are seen as Enter. What did you want to happen in this case?

-Pascal

1 Like

Hi Pascal, thanks so much. I would like to past the text from Word, into the Text panel of Rhino.
Well, it seems ok, now! :slight_smile:

Thanks so much!

Sandrine