Better mouse click support?

I am using Rhino on Windows at work and RhinoMAC at home, and it is not very comfortable that I need to use Rhino on two different OS because the way the mouse-clicks are responding different between the two OS versions.

More exactly, I associated the middle-mouse click to a custom popup menu, and a lot of times, after pressing the MMB, without selecting any tool, I just want the popup window to disappear when pressing the left or right mouse button, but unfortunately this it is not happening. If I press MMB and after that LMB or RMB, the popup window just stays there forever, until I click on the red close button from top-left corner. Would be great if this popup window can disappear when pressing the LMB or RMB, without the need to press the close button.

Another thing that behaves differently in RhinoMAC than in the Windows version is the way it is working the right mouse button. In Windows, if I press shortly the RMB, I can repeat the last used action, In RhinoMAC it is appearing a context menu. Would be great to have a difference between the short RMB click and long RMB click. Short click to repeat the last action, long click to show the menu.

1 Like

The Context menu delay it is supposed to show the menu only if I hold the RMB for a longer period of time. Short RMB to repeat the last action, long RMB press (the delay interval) to show the context menu. I can get one or the other, but not both of them like on Rhino for Windows.

RhinoMAC_RMB_delay