Beauty is only skin-deep

I was about to finish this project. But the emptiness inside caught my heart. So, I decided to do some more modeling work. It’s slightly better than before, but it’s hard to see. So it’s a little sad. Now I have to reprint the changed part and really finish it.

42 Likes

Holy smokes… :heart_eyes:
The attention to detail is stunning. Congrats!

How long does it approximatively take you for such a design, starting a zero?
What’s the process? Do you do sketches beforehand or maybe a digitally sculpted rough?

LOL, the little arm… I’d like to see two of them fist bumping each other. :sweat_smile: :joy:

1 Like

Excellent planning and Modeling!

I also admire one of the software kings of the world, Rhinoceros.

1 Like

Since it is a personal work, I am not bound by a deadline, and work whenever an idea comes to mind. Nothing was planned from scratch, and most of the modifications are improvised.

First, I envisioned the frame structure in my head, looked for references, made rough sketches, and moved on to modeling. There are people who are curious about the work, so I will upload the organized works process soon.

Thanks, diff-arch

2 Likes

I think there is a compatibility between the designer and the software. Some people like Maya, some UG, some Alias|studioTools, some like me Rhino3d.

It seems that Rhino tends to be relatively underrated because it is cheaper compared to other 3d software. But don’t we know how good this software is! I hope that this wonderful software will create the wonderful world that Sciensman wants to create.

1 Like

Seeing these images forces me to type “_testmaxspeed”

Beautiful work! Congratulations.

1 Like

Nice comment and description, as well ! :slight_smile:

Many thanks, sir

1 Like

wooooow!! this is one of the most detailed models I have ever seen… Incredible work!!!

1 Like

안녕하세요.
오랜만에 인사 드립니다. 훌륭한 작품 공유해주셔서 감사합니다.
늘 건강하시고, 앞으로도 좋은 작품 소개 부탁 드립니다!

이희영 드림

1 Like

Amazing work! If an official model kit is ever made again I can only dream that it would look this good.

1 Like

Thank you, tay.0
I was very impressed with your kangaroo work. I hope you keep posting good work.

1 Like

Thank you,Kyle Houchens! I’m not familiar with SUBD modeling, so I watch your wonderful tutorial every day and practice. I am very honored that you, who I saw on YouTube, commented. I will practice hard so that I can show the SUBD model as well. Thanks again!

1 Like

안녕하세요, 희영님!
라이노를 위해 열심히 노력하시고, 애써 주시는 것 알고 있습니다.
늘 고맙게 생각하고 있습니다 ^^
저는 작업 결과 물로 인사드리도록 하겠습니다.
희영님과 가족이 항상 건강하시기를 기도합니다.

1 Like

I did 25 years of nurbs work before I ever touched subd… if this model is any indication, you will master these tools as well. Thank you for sharing you talents! Can’t wait to see more!!

1 Like

So inspiring. Thanks for posting, and please keep us updated!

…and an additional well-deserved shout-out for lighting! Would love to see the setup whenever you choose to share behind-the-curtain info :star_struck:

please tell me you are printing these amazing models and if so how can I buy one?