Bateleur | Hyper Roadster Concept

Designed in Rhino 8. Currently working on some variations of the spec (base, clubsport, clubsport RS and convertible). Working on a concept interior as we speak and will post once complete.

Clubsport spec (spoiler, low profile tires and slight body modification)

Base spec

Rhino 8 mac

22 Likes

I would not mind driving this in Gran Turismo.

2 Likes

I’ll take that as a good sign :slight_smile:

Yes, this looks like a great concept!

1 Like

thanks Nathan!

Wish I had your skills! Seems like you have been through every little detail - and succeeded in making the design flow all the way around the car. If you know what I mean. The front center air intake looks very original to me.

I wouldn’t have put it on the beach though - I am afraid it won’t come out of the sand under it’s own power :wink: (maybe Rhino 8 has a trick up it’s sleeve for this?)

1 Like

thank you :slight_smile:

Yeah the beach was a simple test. The final renders will be much more staged and in context. No way I’d drive it on the beach :wink:

Interior design WIP. Seats, and steering wheel are placeholders (updated/much more detailed designed planned). Much more detail is planned.

drawing inspiration from the Bentley Mulliner

7 Likes

Progress updates. Seating, headliner, dashboard details. This week door panels and steering wheel

1 Like

Using Vizcom to generate ideas for CMF for the custom seating design.

1 Like

Steering wheel development.

2 Likes

fabulous! thanks for sharing-

1 Like

thanks Kyle! Would love to catch up very soon. It’s been a busy one this year :slight_smile:

1 Like

Steering wheel in it’s final resting place. With Vizcom concept sketch.

1 Like

professional . Good Work

1 Like

thanks man.

I love how vizcom upholstered the driver! :slight_smile:

this is a very cool workflow and a lovely project-

1 Like

thanks Kyle! And finally, some last test screenshots before going into final render setup

front-end redesign in exploring the Spyder edition

2 Likes

Final presentation for the base edition has been posted here: https://www.behance.net/gallery/187339069/Bateleur

Spyder and Clubsport versions coming soon.

3 Likes