Automatic Number Slider in Specific Time Period

Hello,

I hope you are well.

Is this possible to add a script to this python code that also manage the time period of the Number Slider too?
For example, I want the slider to stop after (x) minutes, simultaneously the sphere reaches the end of the curve in this period.

2-model-Sh-Gh.gh (13.1 KB)

:scream_cat:

3 Likes

There’s almost certainly a simpler way to accomplish the goal. Perhaps even with native Grasshopper support. And even without using any Python code at all.

FYI, if you really are wedded to that code snippet (burdening a small straightforward project with unneccessary technical debt from the get go), I anticipate so many potential problems, I would have to insist on my help being in return for my daily rate.

Sorry, I’m not sure what should I do in this regard.

The important thing for me is moving the number slider automatically in a defined period of time no matter with Grasshopper components or with a python code. I will be happy if you could guide me.

Do you know how could I reach my goal?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

As I said: “(burdening a small straightforward project with unneccessary technical debt from the get go”

The important thing for me is moving the number slider automatically

This is an X/Y problem. Figure out what Y is, the actual goal, not how to fix X, especially when X was a terrible idea.

Thank you.

That is right. Thank you.