ASTOOLS for Grasshopper

Does anybody know if it is still possible to download ASTOOLS for grasshopper? Or maybe some other plugins will have some of the same components, somewhere across several other locations of the web/old forum topics… let the eternal surfing and sifting recommence, through the vast sea of add-ons for grasshopper, where duplication is king…

https://rhino.github.io/addons/astools.html

@TomTom?

Does anybody know if it is still possible to download ASTOOLS for grasshopper?

By searching ASTools on this forum and clicking the first result.

Thanks for that. The discourse recommendation didn’t point it out as an already answered question (might save me some face at least). I think my assumption that if it doesn’t exist on Food4Rhino, there was perhaps (and indeed is) a good reason it was no longer possible to download it and not something I could find on here. Nevermind, that’s another idiot point for me on this forum! :grinning:

@TomTom writes in the same link why he took it down.

" In order to make AsTools good, I would have needed to refactor everything and spend a massive amount of time with it.
This version is the latest build (inoffical and two years old). Works on Rhino 6 as well, but is not compatible with the version which was uploaded on Food4Rhino"

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction

1 Like