Hi all, I’m happy to announce the new and improved Grasshopper Docs website.
- Updated for GH 1.0 in Rhino 6
- Around 120 addons are now in the system. New: Pufferfish, Parakeet, Crane, Dendro, Starfish, Duck, Peacock, Owl and many more.
- Homepage now displays just the addon toolbars for a helicopter view
- Homepage shows addons categorized for easy discovery and exploration
- Rollover a component to see its name in a tooltip
- Addon pages are improved and show addon metadata and breadcrumbs
- Complete display of all input & output params of addons and user objects
Feedback that I need from you!
- Features that you’d like to see? (video tutorials, better integration with GH/Food4Rhino, etc)
- Addons that you’d like featured on the site?
This is what the new Homepage looks like:
This is what the Pufferfish page looks like.
- ✓ Add author names and brief description of each addon
- ✓ Hide obsolete components
- □ Add link to the source code repo (if any)
- □ Add installation instructions
- □ Add multimedia showing what the addon does (and video tutorials)
- □ Add a search feature (search by name, search by inputs/outputs)
- □ Show similar/related components even from other addons