Archicad Live Connection - "select one ... in archicad"

Hey,

I would like to connect grasshopper and archicad to finally use the advantages of both programmes. Unfortunately, after successful installation and successfully linking both documents, I’m not able to set item inside grasshopper.
Normally the Archicad window should be the selected one, but on my Mac its the Rhino7 Window itself.

I am using AC25 and Rhino7

Thank you for help

1 Like

Hi Constantin -

Please contact Graphisoft for questions related to the Grasshopper – Archicad Live Connection.
Have you seen the prerequisites and user guide at Rhino – Grasshopper – Archicad Toolset – Graphisoft?
-wim

Hi @constantin.adomat have you fixed the issue? I have contacted with Graphisoft and I have not got response yet.

Dear all, sorry to revive this thread, but I encountered this problem and found a solution on the Graphisoft forum.

Putting it here for further reference : So Archicad Live Connection on macOS does not recognize your Rhino7 preference file.

To resolve this, you need to duplicate your preference file (in /Users/<username>/Library/Preferences/) and rename it from com.mcneel.rhinoceros.7.plist to com.mcneel.rhinoceros.plist

1 Like

Thanks for adding that information here, Felix.

Just note that if you are also running Rhino 6 or Rhino 5 on that machine, those probably won’t work reliably anymore after doing that. From your link, it might seem that the problem only arises when no older version than Rhino 7 is installed - so this wouldn’t be an issue then…
-wim